Celebrity endorsements work when stars behave. Not when they go off the rails on the crazy train. Now AIG wants to come to the rescue with a way for businesses that dance with the stars to cover their butts.
Brands Can Now Buy Insurance to Protect Themselves If a Celeb Spokesperson Goes Nuts
January 29, 2015
- Why Facebook Is No Longer the Best Place to Build a Following
- 4 Ways to Engage Your Customers in Social Good — And Why It Matters
- Entrepreneurs, You Can’t Handle Everything at Your Startup
- How to Prepare Your Business for the Ways Employees and Customers Are Changing
- If You’re Serious About Faster Startup Growth Get Serious About Diversity On Your Team
- The “Steve Jobs Question” That Took Jason Capital From Broke To Millionaire, In Under 9 Months..
- Domain Flipping by the Millionaire Society
- Coffee Shop Millionaire!
- ” Discover A Golden Key That Unlocks The Puzzle To Unlimited Cash,
- How Spies Think! Discover The Dirty Secrets and Mind Control Games of A Real Life James Bond
- “This System Makes Over $10,577.55 Per Week
- Generate 400 Leads Per Day and Makes $1,267,200 Per Year!
- Domain flipping was going help my career
- *WP Mobile Edition (Blog Index)
- MOBE: A 5-Step Profit Machine
- My Top Tier Business
- Forceclosure and Bank-Owned Homes at Massive Discount!
- Learn Affiliate Marketing
- how to get started with affiliate marketing
- *WP Mobile Edition (Contact)
- Make Money Online
- TTI Top Tier Income
- Creating a fusion between stocks & options that has produced a 94% win rate!
- How to market on Linkedin even if you have little or no budget!
- New Ways to Succeed With Internet Marketing
- The Millionaire Switch By America
- Transform Your PDF’s Into A 24/7 Viral Sales Machine!